Wednesday 21 January 2015

Electric Diner: Portobello Road

So lately, I've been loving American Style Diners, There's quite a few plotted around London, But with Valentines day around the corner, I thought id write about the Electric Diner. I had been reading about this restaurant for a while before I had the chance to go here this time last year. The Total bill came up to around £70 which included 2 mains, 2 sides, 2 drinks and 2 desserts. 



The interior of this restaurant is very rich in a 1920s Great Gatsby kind of way. I came here in the evening so the lighting was Dim and intimate. The booths were super comfortable and the atmosphere was relaxing. Its quite romantic Tbh.   


I don't know why, but every time I go to a diner, 90% of the time, I'll end up ordering Mac n Cheese. I must admit this was possibly one of the nicest mac n cheeses I've ever had the pleasure of eating, Costing at £9 I think if I remember correctly. It had a really creamy texture and breaded top.


I also got the fries, which from what I could remember were aright. There's nothing worse then a tasty main and horrible fries. That combo is just unforgivable. I also got a Sunday which cost about 8 pounds, I struggled to finish it but it was really nice.

If you have a special occasion, Definitely give this place a try. They also have a cinema next door i yet have to go check it out. but if any of you guys have been there let me know in the comment box how it was.

http://imgur.com/gallery/fIdoV

xX 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Sinceriously London