Tuesday 9 December 2014

Hot Coco & Waffles in the Festive Season

Hey guys

So I haven't posted in such a long time, I haven't really got a reason as to why I haven't, But I feel like I should start writing again, The festive season is here and there is a lot going on in London. Even though the weather is so cold, we love to go out and shop. But when where shopping we also need snack refills. In the summer we usually go for ice creams, frozen yoghurt, frappes and frappechinos.

My favourite in the festive seasons are Hot chocolates and Hot waffles. So If your like me I thought it would be nice to share where I get my fix in the festive season.

So starting off with the hot chocolates, many places now have their own twists of hot chocolates, from honeycomb and gingerbread hot chocolates to hazelnut and spiced hot chocolates. I use to swear by star backs though out my uni life, and Starbucks peppermint hot chocolate was a God send for me.

I later learnt, it could get better and I discovered the black forest hot chocolate.



 I am a big big big fan of the black forest hot chocolate, I can literately eat the whole 18 piece cake all by my self. If you love the black forest cake, you'll love the hot chocolate.

For those of you who don't know what black forest is, its basically layers of chocolate cake with berry s and cream filling. Then the top of the cake is topped with berries and cream.

From what I understand the hot chocolate is constructed by making a hot chocolate and using blackcurrant syrup, topped with whipped cream, cherry ice cream topping sauce and chocolate shredding.  Everyone who I have recommended this hot beverage to became totally addicted.

Amorino has to be my favourite waffle place in central London. Its one of the posher waffles places around. The serve Gelato on a hot waffle topped with a sauce of your choice. They have a large selection of Gelato, I cant remember how much we paid but I think it was around 7 pounds for 2 Gelato toppings with the waffles and sauce. 

But this place has got to be checked out its amazing, its quite small but very cosy.

Bye for now, I hope to post more as i'll be checking out what's going on around London this festive season. Take care xxx





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Sinceriously London