Monday 22 February 2016

German Donner Kebab

GUYS!!!! German Donners have landed in London. Why am I so excited about such a unhealthy meal? Il tell you why! It’s my favourite type of food, HYBRID FOOD! For those of you that don’t know what Hybrid food is, its basically 2 different foods fused together to make 1 awesome meal. I am obsessed with these since I made the ramen burger at home.


So a German donner is basically a donner in a waffle. The waffle is a savoury waffle but it makes a change to the naan and pitta you usually get.


A company called GDK was founded in berlin decades ago, they opened in Ilford last year and now have opened in Southall.


 Let’s talk about the restaurant first as I can explain how clean it was for a fast food restaurant. The staff were great. I didn’t take any pictures as I went with my whole tribe…. There are 15 of us, we basically took up the whole place. My sister spent around £120 for all 15 of us, she did order some kids meals for the munchkins. It cost you under 10 pounds for 1 meal. They even have this donner lamachun roll which I yet have to try.

The food was so juicy and delicious. The portion is quite big and having too much can be abit sickening if you try and eat healthy often as you can like I do. You guys really need to check this place out.

Check out their facebook page for location and more info on what they serve.

https://www.facebook.com/DonerKebabEU

Take Care guys xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Sinceriously London