Tuesday 23 February 2016

Stratford East Village: The Neighbourhood

Lets talk about the Olympic area in London. When I first heard about the Olympics coming to Stratford, I have to admit my first impressions were OMG, WHY?. The fear of over congested trains and traffic was daunting. I never even went to see the Olympic area until a few years back. Me any niece biked around the Leyton/Walthamstow Area a lot during the summer, just to pass time during Ramadan. One day we got quite bored of Walthamstow marshes. So I go to her let’s go in the opposite direction today. Being to the Olympic park before she suggested we go there. So bless the GPS on smart phones I punched in the details and off we went on our bikes.

Upon attending the Olympic park, I fell in love with it. The surrounding area was beautiful didn’t even feel like we were in London, or even England for that matter. So I took my whole tribe there, My dad had parked on Chobom road and we came from Chobom manor, that’s where I discovered this gem. Tucked away behind Westfield London, the easiest way to get here is through taken the exit next to Kurt Geiger. 


Picture Taken from: http://www.faucetinn.com/neighbourhood/gallery/
 I ordered the Prawn and shrimp burger with fries. I can’t remember how much it cost but I did pay around £30 for 2 people. This Burger was amazing, it was full of flavour and soft. The bun was toasted and it tasted so good. The fries felt like they were freshly made, our waiter also put rosemary salt on it for us. My friend got the ribs and said they were amazing. 


The atmosphere is very nice. At the back they have like benches to sit on and eat while at the front they have tables and chairs. It’s very spacious and very clean. The customer service is great. I went during the day on a weekday so it was quite. I am not sure what it’s like on a weekend evening.



I would suggest you go check this place out. It’s quite the hidden gem in Stratford. It would be a great place to go to in the summer, you could then walk through victory park to the Olympic park.

 http://www.faucetinn.com/neighbourhood/
52 – 54 Celebration Avenue
London, E20 1DB
Phone: 020 8221 0329

Let me know how you guys find this place if you go

xXx Take care guys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Sinceriously London