Tuesday 23 February 2016

Camden: Chin Chin Labs

When it comes to eating out, nothing excites me more than labs. If it were up to me, all chefs and waiters would wear lab coats and with test tubes in their pockets…. This is what happens when you have a science degree and do nothing with it. 

So in the wonderful place of Camden (I’m sure views differ with this place but I happen to love it). There is this dessert place I have been dying to try, it goes by the name of Chin Chin Labs. The lab coats and lab kitchen aside let me tell you what’s so cool about this place…. The ice cream is made by …..Wait for it…… NITROGEN. Okay since my days of watching MAN VS Food and having him attend this place in the US where they create ice cream from nitrogen I was like someone please make this is London… I need ice cream made by liquid nitrogen. Alas someone listened lol.


So like I said its made with nitrogen gas, you wouldn’t know how it would taste. I was a bit afraid at first but I have to say it is SO GOOD! Like I practically have withdrawals… the toppings are so good. Honeycomb pieces…. HONEY COMB…..PIECES. They also have sauces too which are so rich in flavour. You can also have an Ice cream sandwich with cookies guys, I could marry this place you know.

Picture taken from http://blog.urbanoutfitters.co.uk
 They allow you to buy the toppings in packs also. If you want to create your own ice cream at home without the nitrogen gas. Unless you have access to liquid nitrogen … then you need to tell me where it’s from … I want some. I want to make nitrogen gas ice cream at home, and I want to make it alone and eat it alone, It’s not for sharing. Sharing it should be against the law.

Picture Taken from: http://dicasdeferias.com
The ice cream takes around 2 minutes…. Who needs freezers right? The quality of the ice cream is so unreal it has to officially be the best ice cream I have ever had. It’s so full of flavour, nothing beats it till this day.


Address: 49-50 Camden Lock Place, London, NW1 8AF, UK
YOU HAVE TO GO!!! Let me know what you ordered down below. So I can try it next time
xXx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Sinceriously London