Thursday 22 January 2015

Boy London x Baby G Casio


So the guys at Boy London have been quite busy, Creating exciting new Pieces to add to your collecting of Timeless Edgy fashion pieces. Boy London is one of my favourite brands, I try and be very strict with how much Boy London own, Im afraid I may come to a point in life where I wont have anything other then Boy London in my wardrobe. 


These Skirts are like my favourite Boy London skirts ever. I love the repeat print sweats, But when they released the print on the skirts, I wasn't to sure, I'm actually glad now I never purchased it as I'm in love with these skirt. There plain, chic and absolutely beautiful. 
  

Other then releasing a new line, They have also collaborated with Casio and created a limited edition 200 units. They tie in with the new gold repeat sweats. Costing at around £150 exclusively available at the Selfridge's. Its a shame its limited edition as I know 200 of these are not enough to feed the fashion enthusiast worldwide.


Whoever wants to get there hands on these, better snap them up quickly. 

xX



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Sinceriously London