Friday 29 March 2013

My Favorite little black skirt


So recently i posted my first look on lookbook.nu, and although i only have 2 fans and no hypes lol. I still think it was a decent look, the back leather skirt is my Favourite  not only because it's something that is my 'thing'....but just because you can work this look with everything. . firstly i would love to give you guys a break down of my outfit. then show you guys what else you could do with it. with a skirt like this, you could really dress it up or down. its just one of those things in your wardrobe you could wear Day and night.




My outfit from top to bottom:-

A plain cream chiffon shirt.
Cross Jumper
Leather Skirt
Floral lace tights
High tops

I love wearing high tops with skirts, it gives it a really fresh innocent look with skirts that are quite short. When i saw this skirt i instantly went crazy, i knew i had to have it. this is why......



The detail on this skirt, makes it look really pretty, although the detail does not show up on pictures, in real like you can really see it. it stands out. I had to get a close up on this with my DSLR. for £35 pounds it was defiantly a versatile investment. The skirt was from Miss Selfrides it defiantly looked better in real like then it did online.

                   



Closeup of my broach.

So that a way to wear it on a casual day, Another casual way is to wear it with a denim Shirt.



This picture was taken of boohoo.com, I think this is a one piece, Now i had tried this look before i saw this picture, which proves my dress sense is defiantly improving. so this is how i wore it. I don actually have a full front picture, i totally Forgot to take one so i have a few from different angels, hope you get a rough idea.



So as you can see i used a light denim shirt, supremely you can see the detail on my skirt too. i paired these up with black leggings and army boots. i really didn't think a black solid color on my legs would work, but it worked. so here is the top half



This is quite a bad picture, i stole this of my friend Lauren Facebook, she took this on her phone, but as you can see, i used the same shirt but put a denim shirt on top. i could also wear a white t-shirt or tank top underneath.

So the other way to rock this look casually is wearing it with a T-shirt






This was also taken off boohoo.com

And lastly this look can be rocked up for a gig, or caas'd down for a day out with some friends



This is how i dressed it up, This outfit was originally for my birthday, Not that i had planned to go out and even do anything, but nevertheless i wanted a Birthday outfit lol,

 

If you guys have a leather skirt too, it would be so awesome to see how you guys pulled this look off. Leave a link in the comments so i can check it out. Thanks for reading xxxx

PEACE OUT PEOPLE!



Kandee Monsoon

XX

P.s Hype my looks.... Newbie in need of some support lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Sinceriously London